What is Furniture Paint?
House&Canvas Furniture Paint is a water based paint that can be used on just about any surface, including wood, glass, stone, metal and interior/exterior walls. It dries to an ultra matte “chalky” finish, which makes it perfect for painting furniture and cabinets.
- Our paint can be applied to almost any surface. Apart from cleaning off surface dirt, there is normally NO SANDING or prep required.
- Each coat of paint dries in less than an hour. Most projects only require TWO COATS of paint.
- Our paint formula provides more coverage than most of our competitors – ALLOWING YOU TO PAINT MORE PIECES!
- It dries to the touch in LESS THAN AN HOUR. Finish your project quickly and enjoy it sooner!
- Our paint comes shipped in our signature 1 Quart hybrid can. Its great for the environment and the perfect size for your brush!
House&Canvas Furniture Paint has a soft, ultra-matte, chalky finish and has a dry time of only 1 hour. As an ultra low VOC paint, it’s virtually odorless, and can be used indoors.
If you are wondering how to paint furniture or what the best paint to use on furniture is, you are at the right spot. Check out our GALLERY for some inspiration! Or view our diy blog for tips and tricks.
We recommend using one of our natural bristle paint brushes for best results.