House&Canvas Return Policy
If you’re looking to return or exchange your order for whatever reason, we’re here to help! We offer free returns on damaged items within 30 days of receiving your order. We also accept unopened, unused, undamaged items for exchange within 30 days, postage on exchanges is the responsibility of the customer. All returns must have a RMA number or it will be returned. Contact us and we will happily provide an RMA number and the address to send your return to.
If your product arrived damaged, you can return your product for store credit, or a refund to the original payment method.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and exchange policy:
- Discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returned items must have the original tags affixed (where applicable) and be must returned in original packaging
- Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use.
- Items that are purchased on a third-party marketplace or website cannot be returned or exchanged, they must be returned or exchanged through the third party site (Amazon, Etsy, etc).
- Items that were purchased at a retail point of sale must be returned to the retail point of sale.
- Product that is purchased wholesale must follow the terms of the wholesale agreement for returns or exchanges.
To initiate a return or exchange, please complete the following steps:
- Email [email protected] using your email address
- Choose the products you wish to return or exchange from your order
- If returning a damaged item, attach pictures and a description of the damage including a picture of the shipping materials if possible.
- You will receive an RMA number and an address to return your item. If the product arrived damaged, we will arrange free postage for the return. Postage is the responsibility of the customer for an exchange, however, we will work with you to help get the best rate possible.
- Refunds, replacement product, or store credit, are issued within 14 days of us receiving it.
- The customer is not responsible for shipping fees unless they are making an exchange.
- There are no restocking fees to the customer, providing the exchanged product has no visible damage and has not been used.
- Lost or damaged returns are handled on a case by case basis. It is recommended if you are sending an item back for exchange, make sure your carrier includes a small amount of insurance on the package. USPS and Canada Post both offer minimum insurance to cover packages in case they get lost.
Returning items purchased online can be a challenge. We are here to ensure that you are able to make your exchange or return as quickly and easily as possible. If you need any assistance during this process email [email protected]