House&Canvas Return Policy
We are happy to accept unopened, unused, undamaged items for a refund within 30 days of your orders delivery day. Items must have no visible signs of wear or use and must be returned in original packaging.
Request a Return
To initiate a return, please email your name and order number to: [email protected]
We will respond with return instructions along with a return address located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. All postage on returns is the responsibility of the customer.
If items received meet the above criteria, a refund will be issued through the original method of payment within 7 days.
All shipping fees are non-refundable.
Damaged items must be reported to: [email protected] within 7 days of your your orders delivery day. Please include pictures and a description of the damage. A refund to the original payment method will be issued, or a replacement order will be sent.
Return to Sender
Undelivered packages returned to House&Canvas from the carrier will be refunded through the original method of payment within 7 days of arrival. If the return is due to customer error, shipping fees will not be refunded and a 15% restocking fee will be deducted from the refund. Customer error may include, but is not limited to: Incorrect shipping address, undeliverable location, failure to pick up package from third party drop off location within allotted time frame. This policy is applicable to all orders via houseandcanvas.com and any third party seller.
- Discounted items are final and cannot be returned.
- All orders from sites fulfilled by a third-party marketplace or website are subject to their rules and regulations regarding returns.
- All orders from a third-party marketplace or website cannot be returned through House&Canvas. They must be returned through the third party site (Amazon, Walmart, etc).
- Items that were purchased at a retail point of sale must be returned to the retail point of sale.
- Product that is purchased wholesale must follow the terms of the wholesale agreement for returns or exchanges.
Lost or damaged returns are handled on a case by case basis. It is recommended if you are sending an item back for return, make sure your carrier includes a tracking number and small amount of insurance on the package. USPS and Canada Post both offer minimum insurance to cover packages in case they get lost.