House&Canvas Return Policy
We are happy to accept unopened, unused, undamaged items for a refund within 30 days of your orders delivery day. Items must have no visible signs of wear or use and must be returned in original packaging.
Request a Return
To initiate a return, please email your name and order number to: [email protected]
If returning a damaged item, attach pictures and a description of the damage including a picture of the shipping materials if possible.
We will respond with return instructions along with a return address located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. All postage on returns is the responsibility of the customer.
If items received meet the above criteria, a refund will be issued through the original method of payment within 7 days.
All shipping fees are non-refundable.
Damaged items must be reported to: [email protected] within 7 days of your your orders delivery day. A refund to the original payment method will be issued, or a replacement order will be sent.
- Discounted items are final and cannot be returned.
- All orders from sites fulfilled by a third-party marketplace or website are subject to their rules and regulations regarding returns.
- All orders from a third-party marketplace or website cannot be returned through House&Canvas. They must be returned through the third party site (Amazon, Walmart, etc).
- Items that were purchased at a retail point of sale must be returned to the retail point of sale.
- Product that is purchased wholesale must follow the terms of the wholesale agreement for returns or exchanges.
Lost or damaged returns are handled on a case by case basis. It is recommended if you are sending an item back for return, make sure your carrier includes a tracking number and small amount of insurance on the package. USPS and Canada Post both offer minimum insurance to cover packages in case they get lost.